Friday 12 April 2013

THE BodyBuilding Giants Diet

Ive done a lot or research into dieting and certain foods that go and work with my body and certain foods that dont.

A lot of you know that i follow a KETO style diet which is adapted to me and i use THE TRIPLE P dieting system.

Being so giant my body can take a lot of foods and can absorb a lot of PROTEIN.

Which is why i believe.. my body grows and grows and grows also the STATE of my MIND tells my BODY TO GROW.

Carbs i feel are very much exagerated and a lot of BODYBUILDERS put a lot of FOCUS on CARBS and feel they need them ive heard some people take 600-1000 grams of carbs a day.

I know i ate that amount i would be bloated and feel uncomfortable.

The TRIPLE P DIET makes you feel FULL for longer and have ENERGY to hit the WEIGHTS.


If you need help in dieting and want to know more about my TRIPLE P training system..


EMAIL ME NATHAN303@hotmail.com


The resuls of my TRIPLE P DIET ARE SHOWN BELOW ..(Who doesnt want to look like the BODYBUILDING GIANT)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment