Sunday 14 April 2013

The BodyBuilding Giant takes on part 1 of legs

Today is LEGS day.


AM -HAMSTRINGS AND LOWER BACK AND CALVES
PM-QUADS AND CALVES

The BodyBuilding Giant woke up this morning tired ,hungry (i could have eaten the whole population of NORTH KOREA,LOL)

I did my 4AM CARDIO which was very hard then went to my mates gym BODY FX for part one of two.

WE both did this work out in silence like we both were struggling and it was a very big MENTAL BATTLE, Myself and my training partner had to dig DEEP and PULL OUT ALL THE WORKS.

I feel we gave it our all even though we were TIRED,DEPLETED and HUNGRY.
The BodyBuilding Giant seeked WILL power and CONTROL of his mind to finnish the workout and once done it was GRRRRREAT LOL.

NOW its CARB TIME for the day to fill up for the week.

LET THE BODYBUIILDING GIANT EAT AND EAT AND EAT GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR



ARE THESE NORMAL CALVES ?????????

HELL NO!!!!!!!



THESE ARE GIANT CALVES BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment