Friday 19 April 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT INTENSE CHEST WORKOUT

Went to the gym today to kill CHEST this morning.

as i mentioned in my past post i was doing a fasting state from 4am cardio till after the chest workout. i was just having BCAA's and GLUTAMINE

I was doing a fasted state because i had a lot of red meat yesterday and i wanted my GIANT body to use the red meat as energy instead of sitting in my bowl and taking its time to digest.
 
maybe its just my opinion and there is no science at all in my logic (lol)
but i felt when i was in a fasted state and hitting chest my body was using the red meat as fuel and the fats from the red meat as fuel so it ended up being digested quicker ( sounds good to me,lol)

i trained using my usual TRIPLE P TRAINING SYSTEM hitting 5 different exercises and getting an awesome pump and awesome feeling of intensity.

i felt being in a fasted state made me hyper sensitive to the weights and i felt every muscle and fibre working(again may just be in my head but it worked for me)

The TRIPLE P TRAINING SYSTEM is a sure way of no INJURYS and a sure way of the muscle getting worked and pumped

EMAIL ME TO KNOW MORE IN REGARDS TO MY TRIPLE P TRAINING SYSTEM!!!!

nathan303@outlook.com


IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADVERTISE ON MY BLOG OR SPONSOR THE BODYBUILDING GIANT ......................

PLEASE EMAIL ME
NATHAN303@OUTLOOK.COM
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment