Friday 5 April 2013

My Prep Diet for Comp

This is one of the key ingredients in my diet for a competition. Almond butter is ideal for someone who is doing the Keto diet or alike..
I first found out Keto was best for me in my second prep for a comp i found carbs made me very watery and i looked rubbish and so i turned to the high fat high protein keto diet and found this wrked wonders for me. Just liek any diet it may not work for your body but for me it was a great find and i will always do it now and i stay on this diet off season but add lots more fats and protein in the offseason diet

My prep diet consists of

Meal 1 200g Mackeral
Meal 2 200g Tuna
Meal 3 170g Almond butter
Meal 4 200g Mackeral
Meal 5 200g Tuna
Meal 6 170g Almond butter 

Sometimes i may add a  dinner consisting of just turkey and leaks/cabbage to change things up but overall this is my staple diet

No comments:

Post a Comment