Monday 15 April 2013

RECOVERY DAY is HARD WORK

I hate having time from the GYM.

I get DOWN and MOODY but one thing i always think is TOMORROW is going to be an awesome GYM SESSION.

Also i hate today because my body feels TIRED and RUBBISH.

This is due to having my CARB DAY yesterday and i HATE CARBS.

Carbs make me look rubbish watery and make me feel tired and i am constantly UP/DOWN emotionally and physically.

This is a horrible state when at work or having to concentrate etc .

The TRIPLE P DIET in which i use for 6 days allows my BODY to become a FAT BURNING MACHINE whilst BUILDING MUSCLE.

This is done through the TYPES of NUTRITION  i EAT and also the TIMINGS of my MEALS.
My body RECOVERS a lot FASTER when i am using THE TRIPLE P DIETING SYSTEM.

if you would like to know more on the TRIPLE P DIETING SYSTEM or why i have a CARB UP DAY once a week.

EMAIL ME NATHAN303@outlook.com


BELOW IS WHAT THE TRIPLE P DIETING SYSTEM CAN DO FOR YOU
 
 
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING
 
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment