Saturday 6 April 2013

GIANT BEAST MODE IS COMING

Just finnished my 4am cardio session and now waitng to travel to the gym to hit legs twice today .
Hamstrings ,lower back and calves in the morning and quads and pump calves in the evening right now there is a flutter within and its starting to come out i cant wait to hit the gym and switch on.......

GIANT BEAST MODE

 
We all have a BEAST MODE if we train hard or if we want things in life we turn on our BEAST MODE on to go and get it. Mine is when im going to hit the gym. My insides start to flutter, .I get excited and i want to rip out and show the weights whos boss. Sometimes we need BEAST MODE to  overcome certain things in our lives.I suppose its like a inner drive a connection betwen the body and mind and it comes out in me like a GIANT BEAST.
 
Keep posted for new pics and blogs coming up today
thanks for your support
BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment