Sunday 14 April 2013

The BodyBuilding Giant does legs part 2


WHO SAID 6FT 3 BODYBUILDING GIANT CANT BUILD GODZILLA QUADS

I hate it when i hear tall bodybuilders say they cant build quads. Its an excuse and lazy

If you believe u achieve


 
 
 
Pm -QUADS and CALVES
 
 
After my POWER nap this afternoon my BODY and MIND felt ready to hit quads at BODY FX gym.
 
The TRIPLE P Training system made sure my quads were worked and worked.
 
My training partner sure knows how to train hard and DIG DEEP.
when your body is saying NO!!!!!
 
Good training partners are hard to come by ,especailly one who is as knowledgeable and strong as mine.
 
I always hate food on CARB up dates because i look WATERY and feel BLOATED .
 
This is why i keep to my TRIPLE P dieting system in the week as this DIETING SYSTEM makes sure i build MUSCLE and burn FAT which is the ULTIMATE GOAL 
 
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING AND YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT
 
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT
 


No comments:

Post a Comment