Wednesday 17 April 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT TALKS ABOUT WHY LOVES TRAINING!!!

ITS all down to PASSION

One word that SEPARATES the boys from the men is PASSION. i believe PASSION is what drives us to be DIFFERENT  and ORIGINAL

Is it normal for a human being to get up at 4am do CARDIO, then TRAIN, eat 5-8 times a day not go clubbing, drinking or smoke or want to go to busy places etc etc .

WELL ITS NOT NORMAL TO SOCIETY TODAY

why do i do it?????

because its my PASSION. To be the best at what im good at. My PASSION drives me to be better every day it makes me build CHARACTER, it helps me to be a POSITIVE PERSON, it gives me a purpose in life..
WITHOUT PURPOSE WHY ARE WE ON THE PLANET???

Bodybuilding is my CALLING CARD. it says to me TRAIN HARD,GROW and be the BEST.

everyday i see people without PASSION or DRIVE there the people who live to get drunk at the weekends there the people who are NEGATIVE about what i do there the jealous kind who point and look and stare because im abnormal.

people without PASSION have no PURPOSE no DRIVE

what are they aiming for they do the same SHIT on a DIFFERENT DAY and at the end of it go to bed and say what..


i can say ive hit my back with 8 different exercises i can say tomorrow in gonna be sore. i can say i spoke to a person and made them feel good about themselves. i can say i smiled at a person who looked sad. 

i can say i said to someone when i bought petrol have a great day. ive got drive and i want to share it with people. i want people to feed off my PASSION my DRIVE and pass it on .


bodybuilding to me is a way of LIFE, its my security when things are going bad. bodybuilding keeps me stable, that is why its my passion i owe bodybuilding my life because its saved my from being normal from being part of the same equation.

WHAT CAN U SAY YOUR PASSION IS AND DRIVE???



UNTIL NEXT TIME
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment