Saturday 13 April 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT DESTROYES HIS ARMS

Had the best work out on my ARMS ever today. Had a small injury in my  forearm in which my PHYSIO and OSTEOPATH delt with.

SO i was able to hit BICEPS/TRICEPS very very HEAVY and HARD just how the BODYBUILDING GIANT likes it.

Obviously i used the TRIPLE P Training system to get a really good feel and i told my BICEPS/TRICEPS to GROW and GROW.

Now its  time for my TRIPLE P dieting sytsem post-work out meal

300g lean pork
100g Almond butter  


Obviously i hit CARDIO at 4AM this morning on an empty stomach and THE GIANT sweated like he had just won the the MR OLYMPIA hahahahahahahahahahah


 
5AM MORNING POSE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS
 
WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TRIPLE P TRAING AND DIETING SYSTEM IS
 
 
 
THANKS FOR FOLLOWING
 
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment