Sunday 21 April 2013

THE BODY BUILDING GIANTS DETROYS HIS LEGS PART 1 .TIME TO CHILLAX

 
 
 
I new today was going to be a good day , when i woke up my MIND felt good ,my BODY felt good 
 
I new when i texted my training partner the song from ANT AND DEC....
 
"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE" we were gonna hit it hard.
 
He replyed "WATCH US WRECK THE LEGS,PSYCH!!"LOL
 
From then it was HARDCORE HEAVEN .
 
We battered hamstrings ,lower back ,calves using the TRIPLE P TRAINING SYSTEM .
 
All at the best gym in the midlands body fx   
(CLICK ON BODY FX WORD TO SEE GYM)
 
 
 
Now its time to CHILL, EAT and enjoy the weather for tonight......
 
"WE DINE IN HELL"
 
LEGS PART 2 -QUADs and CALVES

LOVING LIFE ,LIVING LIFE
 



Chilling with my best mates


THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment