Friday 26 April 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT talks about N.L.P

I could just copy and paste a whole load of information from google and tell you i know everything to do with N.L.P

BUT THATS NOT THE BODYBUILDING GIANTS STYLE

N.L.P to me helps me take CONTROL of my actions,makes me THINK POSITIVE , and makes me believe i can ACHIEVE.

This is because i have PROGRAMMED MY BRAIN TO ACHIEVE.

I control MY MIND because i have used N.L.P

AS a person who wants the BEST out of life i have to make sure i do WHATS BEST FOR my MIND ,BODY,SOUL....

this is done by lIStening to my body and also by Programming my BODY and MIND.

IM not going to describe indepth what N.L.P is,All im going to say is u beleived i could get big and muscular and grow and i beleived my back and legs needed to be bigger and the CHANGE has started and they are GROWING


No comments:

Post a Comment