Tuesday 14 May 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT 2 DAYS POST COMP

so after my comp as you canimagine i ate like a GIANT.

SUNDAY NIGHT...........

i went to franky and bennys and ate

2 lots of pork ribs
2 pancakes and waffles.
3 boxes of craves and went to bed feeling like im pregnant lol

MONDAY I ATE............

2 MORE BOXES OF KRAVES
15 SNICKER FLAP JACKS
1 SUBWAY SANDWICH
1 COSCO CHOCLATE CAKE
100g PROTEIN SHAKE.

BELOW ARE PICS TAKEN TODAY TUESDAY OF WHAT THE CARB LOAD HAS DOEN TO ME.







FOR MY NEXT CARB up for my next comp I WILL DO A JUNK LOAD THE NIGHT BEFORE THE COMP AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DRINK MY WATER RIGHT UP TO THE COMP.

I will not dehydarte as i feel this is a myth and makes your muscles look flat which is what happened to me this comp and i did not CARB up at all my muscles againwas flat and i looked rubbish.

ive taken this all on board and will use this knowledge for my next comp

BE PREPARED GUYS AS THIS GIANT IS GOING TO BREAK GRAVITY WITH SIZE AND STRENTGH AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT THIS GIANT IS ALL ABOUT.

USING MY TRIPLE P SYSTEM I WILL PUT MUSCLE ON AND YET STAY LEAN READY FOR MY NEXT COMP

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

No comments:

Post a Comment