Sunday 5 May 2013

1 WEEK TO GO TILL THE BODY BUILDING GIANT COMPETES

So THE BODYBUILDING GIANT HAS ONE WEEK TILL LIFT OFF.

I have learnt many things from this prep regarding cardio ,calories and dieting in general.

ive also learnt that it takes a lot of diets to get the right one, this one is far from right but ive held a lot more muscle tissue which is GREAT.

i knew my TRIPLE P DIETING SYSTEM WOULD WORK..

MY TRAINING has not suffered either due to the TRIPLE P TRAINING SYSTEM

ive actutally got strong as the prep has gone on which is even BETTER.


FOR THE NEXT COMP PREP I HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT IDEAS I WILL DO REGARDING CARDIO ETC BUT MY DIET OF WHAT I EAT WILL DEF BE THE SAME



THANKS AGAIN FOR TH SUPPORT AND FOLLOWING
YOU GUYS HAVE GOT ME THROUGH THIS PREP SO THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment