Friday 24 October 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT CHILL AND REST DAY BY THE POOL

So I've hit it hard 6 days this week with cardio morning and night.
The heat here is making it 10 times hard work but I'm killing it daily.
Rest day Tomorrow them back on it again. My eating is on point my training is on point. So I have no reason but to just grow into a monster.
Feel like everything has come to this point in my life where I. Just growing and becoming the beast I want to.
Through the last few years I have met some significant people that have knowingly helped me and some that haven't known but just have helped me. Those people phase made a big push and impression in my life.
I can't thank these people enough for the motivation the support the encouragement I feel truly blessed to have these people in or part of my life.
I'm grateful to have met these people and feel totally blessed to have these people be part of my bodybuilding journey. I will one day repay these people for the support  and blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment