Wednesday 24 July 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT AND HIS NEW TOY

During work outs oxygen becomes very low

I have found that sometimes its my cardiovascular that can give out before my muscle on rare occasions

especially when its comes to high rep squats or deadlifts

But........

Not any more my friend steve cart at body fx introduced me toy a new toy.
A toy that actually works and makes you have more oxygen to finnish your reps and to make the muscles burn and grow  

ITS CALLED BOOST

Its oxygen in a bottle and it gives you that extra kick of oxygen to finnish reps and to feel the burn.

I dont tend to promote supplements etc on my blog but I felt this one was worth promoting.

So give it a try guys and lets beat your personal bests at the gym and make us grow

Thanks for reading

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment