Wednesday 24 September 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANTS LAST WEEK IN THAILAND

What a trip and journey I have been on.
It's been amazing.
I have learnt so much from the cuties and people of Thailand. How kind and happy people are when they have nothing.also learnt a lot about my own physical body and how it reacts to rest .food . recovery.
It's been exciting and it's been tremendous.
I want to say a big thank you to the people who I have met on my journey to the gums who have let me train for free 7 in all.
I will be uploading loads of videos on YouTube when I get back in the u.k
I want to say a big thank you to a personal   best friend for making this trip become from a dream to reality.
So I have a plan for 2014 and then 2015 will be the GIANTS YEAR.
Thanks everyone for following me and the continued support. Keep sharing and supporting

No comments:

Post a Comment