Thursday 4 September 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT MAKES AN IMPACT IN THAILAND

Wow what a journey so far....
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT stopped off in Mumbai for an hour and wow I felt like a celebrity people asking for photos and wanting to touch me.
Then onwards to Bangkok
Let's just say it's a jungle people wanting to get photos. touching me and generally wanting to know who I am. Lol a lot of people think I'm a UFC FIGHTER LOL.
Hotel is awesome and people are awesome. Gonna hit my first gym tomorrow can't wait to show them how it's done.
It's hot humid and all good.
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT IS making waves. And loves it. I ate a cricket insect full of protein and was nice surprisingly
had a massage (not with a happy ending) I can gladly day was funny woman looked amazed she ended up kneeling on me and kneeing me in the back to massage me
Great place great journey

No comments:

Post a Comment