Friday 5 September 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT AT ROCKS GYM

So visted a very pokey small Bangkok gym called rockys gym. Was awesome. Place to train. The equipment was ancient old the gym was like a piece of metal all piled in a room. All I saw was iron  and weights it was heavy it was like a dungeon. As soon as I entered 2 local lads came up to me and asked if they could train with me. We trained back.
They couldn't speak English but they were motivated. I encoraged them they said something back to me, fuck knows what that was no air conditioning no water just metal and iron. It was my heaven for 2 hours.people asked questions took photos and the owner was small fat but very helpful. Bought me water from the 7/11 shop next door played Eminem and it was great. Would Def go there again. On great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment