Tuesday 11 November 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT KEEPS IT REAL

Great progression so far hit the 24 stone Mark and still fairly lean.
I've been hitting the TRIPLE P DIET but I've adapted it to add mass so just upped my protein and fats and more carb loading on the Sunday. Fairly simple and straightforward yet it works.thats how I like to bodybuild. Like the old bodybuilders before me jus plain old simple lifting and eating no tricks no special way just lift weights and eat clean. Why do we as bodybuilders complicate it so much. There's so many diet fads and training fads. Etc etc all you need to do is live happy train hard eat clean and it will all come together.
See the way u want your body to be envision the way u want your body to be the get it chase it fight for it. And grind hustle on a daily basis. That's when dreams come true that's when u can say I am living my dream because I made this happen.
A big thank you to all my followers and fans who continue to support me through sharing my blog etc
Please continue to share donate support sponsor anyway possible
THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment