Wednesday 27 August 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT EXPLAINS THE THAILAND TRIP

Right guys
A lot of you know by now I'm travelling to Thailand next Tuesday for a 4 week trip.
I have been getting a lot of emails why am I going to Thailand etc etc.
Well there are many reasons but here are my top 3
1, food
Food is bought at steel markets to eat out and yes it may sound dirty I have heard the freshest food is bought on a stall. Food is also very cheap .For a meal which can costme 50p foe this I can get high quality protein and cheap. Also the types of food I like is readily available 24 hours a day

2.cost of living.
I can stay in a 7 star hotel for £10 a night and I can travel around Thailand for £1 any where. I can also stay in hostels and travel for a lot less. So I figured an opportunity has come up where for a month I can live for a quater of the price I do here.

3.growth
With all my food and cost of living and gym member ship all being readily available and cheap all I can do is grow grow and grow. I will be eating training exploring chilling resting 24/7 no distractions no life problems getting in the way so I will be able to put good quality gains on

Overall this is going to be an experience I will love i love the buddiwst way of life and will be delving more into the buddiesy spiritual side enhancimg my life.
I will be posting regular of My journeys and updates I will be checking y emails and respond when I can to my fans

I want to say a big thank you to every one who has supported and never doubted my growth ability. I want to say thank u to all who have contributed to my growth and lifestyle of being a bodybuilder and I pray my journey continues with the support of you my behind me

No comments:

Post a Comment