Monday 14 April 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT EXPLORES PROTIEN BREAD

http://www.dr-zaks.com/shop/retail/protein-bread/

I got sent a sample from the good guys at DR ZAKS to try some of there protein bread.

As a lot of you know I do keto style dieting high protein and fats with no carbs 6 days a week then a carb load and so I tried this bread in a sandwich with a chicken breast.

I don't like bread usually as it makes me feel stodgy and sluggish and bloated but this bread is amazing it's light and tastes great. The nutrition in this bread is amazing with such high protein per slice the DR ZAKS team have done a great job and this bread will be a staple in my carb load day

DR ZAKS WILL BE AT THE BODY EXPO ON 14TH -16TH MAY selling there protein bread and other products that are available.

If you would like to know more email me or the guys at DR ZAKS

No comments:

Post a Comment