Wednesday 30 April 2014

THE BODY BUILDING GIANT PLANS FOR A FUTURE CAREER IN MUSCLE FUN

Right guys as a lot of my followers know I work a fulltime job hence why I train at 4am in the morning and after work. I've been trying to plan a way of being able to fund my career in bodybuilding fulltime so I don't have to work and have an income to build more and more muscle .
I've managed to find a plan and career in which I feel I can train fulltime and grow to the best I can yet have an income.

I am looking for help and support in funding my career change. This career change involves buying a catering van and selling food so I can become my own boss yet train when I  want to and eat and grow as much as I  can with out having a fulltime job to hinder me.

So I'm dedicating all sponsorship and donations to buying myself a catering trailer so I can then become a full time bodybuilder.

If you can help me in anyway via support or donations etc please feel free to contact me
Nathan303@hotmail.com.

Thanks everyone for there past and ongoing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment