Wednesday 14 August 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANTS BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT



Whilst i was at the gym this morning i was watching a personnal trainer train a man who was very much overweight. I heard him say how since he has been with this personnal trainer he has lost 4 pounds in 12 weeks.

I stopped and laughed to myself 4 pounds in 12 weeks.  then started to think about the time 2 years ago when i was 27 stone and doing strongman/powerlifting.

I remeber getting injured doing a heavy squat and at that time i was training for power and strength.
i started to think what made me want to lose weight and shed my fat etc etc.

I then came home from the gym today and looked at pics of what i used to look like when i was overweight and it hit me , WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE SO DEDICATED TO LOSE 7 STONE IN 6 MONTHS.



I started to recap over what i did to lose the weight

1.3 hours a day on stair master
2.1000-1500 calories a day
3.Hitting heavy weights everyday
4.Took control over my mindset.

I also started to think how i had such a good friend who owns a gym guide me and help me to shift the fat and get from 27 stone to 20 stone on stage for a competition.He was a like my own personnal trainer.



The key i found to losing weight was that i wanted to. I had a goal and i wanted to shed fat and lose weight.

I took control over my mind set and said to myself everyday the goal is a day closer.
Hence why ifeel this was my biggest accomplishment in my life so far and there will be more to come.

Thanks reading and following

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment