Tuesday 6 August 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT TAKES A WEEKS BREAK

I feel its important for your mind and body to take a break

For me it gives me a hunger to get back into the gym and hit it even harder.

Mentally as a bodybuilder its horrible because you feel like your are going small and losing muscle

I wont be but thats the mental side of it.

Physically I believe I grow more in the week off as my muscle recover

niggless start to heal and disapear and most of all my mind set gets ready and a plan is prepared for action

I new I needed time off because my body was telling me to with aches pains and strains in which I wouldnt usually get

So remeber to listen to your body and rest when u need to.

Thanks for following guys

And yes whilst on holiday I still stick to my triple p dieting system

Www.tripleptrainingsystem.buzzsites.co.uk

Support me and share thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment