Thursday 19 June 2014

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT QUEST TO BE THE BEST

A lot of you know I am aiming to be one of the best body builders in the UK.
The journey and route I have taken and the steps I am taking to get to my goal are all directed towards being a better person emotionally .mentally .spiritually

I've quit my day time job and have started to open up my own food business to support myself so I can concentrate on being a bodybuilder full time

I run my own website offering advice and support on training nutrition dieting etc

Everything I do is focused around bodybuilding and be on in the best I can be at what I do

In all this it takes risks.dedication and will power. I believe we meet people in outlives that either can hinder or help us. I have a very supportive strong network of friends / team who are always willing to help support me offer advice and also question when needed and I tried y believe it's important to have the type of positive people around u.

I want to say a big thank you to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT FANS who on a daily basis email message me encouraging me to push forward .A big thank you for the comments on my you tube channel (more videos to come) A big thank u to THE PEOPLE who have helped me go for my dream in life

If you would like to know more

Www.triplepsystem.com
Www.bbgiant.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment