Wednesday 16 October 2013

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT GETS GOODIES

As a lot of u know I use almond butter in my diet for losing weight and cutting up for bodybuilding shows.
I also use it to gain weight and build good quality muscle.
I use almond butter because its a good source of energy and as I am very insulin sensitive and do not eat carbs in the week almond butter is great because it has a great source of healthy fats which fuel my workouts


Please see www.triplepsystem.com

I go through about 2 jars of meridian almond butter a day at the moment as I want to build quality muscle.

Due to going through so many jars I emailed MERIDIAN. The company who make the best almond butter with no added palm oil which makes it even better and the good guys over at MERIDIAN  sent me 4 packs of 6 jars.

I  am so thankful and appreciate the time and effort in sending me these.thank you for supporting me on my bodybuilding journey.This will now help me fuel my workouts for the next couple of weeks to get even bigger and leaner

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment